Monday 16 August 2010

Penn & Teller on Vaccines


Orac's got a link to the Penn & Teller "Bullshit!" episode about vaccines.

The second half gets a bit overly snarky at the anti-vax wingnuts they've got lined up - much in the manner of yours truly - but the first half is just straight facts, explained simply (albeit with a little of that P&T snark… No point making TV if that's not there!) and concisely.

If you're one of the anti-vaxers that reads this - and I know there are a fair few - watch this through until the end, with your famously open mind…

Age of Autism will no doubt shortly be publishing some sort of bleating lies about this programme - but it's unlikely they'll actually bother watching it.

2 comments:

Angel said...

LOL!
No they won't watch it.
Mind you, I won't read Wakefield's book. :)

Becky said...

Oh, I'll read Wakefield's book. I'm not going to pay sixteen quid for it, but when it comes down to £0.01 from used booksellers in Amazon, I'll buy it then. (Although - see earlier posts - if you can get me a signed, dedicated copy...!)

;-)

Kind regards,

Becky